Like, DUH!

Remember this post, when I shared with the WORLD my results of the Blog Readability Test, which was labeled Junior High? Yeah, well, check this out. I took this very difficult test again today and here are my new results:

blog readability test

Movie Reviews


This one's a keeper! My mama's gonna be proud!


Thanks to my fellow genius blog buddy, TheAnnieWithin, who suggested when entering your blog address to use the url for a specific day's post. Well, me being the lazy one (I cram) just entered my plain ol' address because honestly with all my (ahem) intelligent posts how could I pick just one? But hey whaddya know? My blog is now GENIUS level! Did I get like super smarter or sumpin?! Did my writing really improve (I cried for days the first time around) or is it because I've been including a lot of pictures lately? Because you know, having lots of pictures is smart! I dunno the reason but I think I'll keep my new results. For those who received elementary status the first time may want to demand a redo.

Comments

sarabethxvx said…
It was probably that super smart 12 year old ;)

What is your taco meat recipe?? I would love to try it... My boyfriend is mexican and we eat a lot of beans and rice... except now I don't, I just eat my raw taco salads, it would be cool to make an awesome taco meat that we could share because it is so amazing that even a cooked food vegan would want it over the packaged soy stuff!
Michelle said…
I knew you were a genuis!!! I just knew it!! :O)
Carrie Nicole said…
I'm gonna have to try that!!! I was elementary last time :(
Leora said…
Funny! Of course you're a genius. Yuh need a machine to tell me that?

You crack me up! :-)
last blog, I was college level. The second time I tried it with just the address, I was Jr. High, and finally the last time I tried, it was my second to last post, then I rated Genius.
Hmmmm how does that work?

fun game,

~a
Sarah said…
Well duh!!! I guess I should re-do mine too! That is too funny!!! :-)
HiHoRosie said…
Ladies (and Gents if you're reading this) - I say keep trying with different addresses until you're satisified with the result b/c as far as I'm concerned YOU'RE ALL GENIUSES!
Anonymous said…
How funny! I wonder how they work these out. Rather than a genius I think I would call us creative . . . though genius is also good :-)
RisibleGirl said…
I'll probably always be elementary school. I'm not even going to bother.

Although, maybe the posts where I list the drugs and stuff- maybe that would make me a doctor?

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post

The "Glow"