And the Award Goes to...

ME! (applause-whistles-and woo hoos!!). So what did I win? Well, I won a Brillante Weblog 2008 award! What does this mean? I'm not sure exactly but it's fancy and sparkly and means someone loves me and I love it! Special thanks to Lauren at Ginger is the New Pink for even considering me for this honor - thank you thank you!!

Gosh, I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this so no speech is prepared. I'm not even dressed up for it (no pictures please)! ha ha! I did toy with the idea of titling this post "My Plan for World Domination is Successfully Underway" but since I'll be sharing the joy I didn't find it appropriate this time around. ;)

Now the rules state, which I'll post below, I'm to nominate seven new people. At first, I thought EASY but after looking at my list I ended up have a difficult time choosing because as far as I'm concerned YOU ALL HAVE BRILLANTE BLOGS! Lauren also had this same problem so she nominated eight people (can I nominate 50+ people?). I did consider those who would appreciate the sentiment but not necessarily want the obligation of passing this along or posting the award on their blog. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog (you can click here for it).
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other blogs (good luck with this one!).
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

The Nominees:

1. Sara Beth at
Eatin' Raw
2. LolaBloom at
LolaBloom
3. Violet at
Punk Raw Kitchen
4. Bad Ash at
Raw Food Climber
5. Danieal and Shalee at
2 Raw Sisters
6. Lisa at
Pixywinks
7. Michelle J at
Raw Cool
8. IsleDance at
IsleDance

Okay, I cheated too and nominated eight but seriously I could keep going.

Thanks again Lauren for my lovely award. Now to find a special place to show it off...

Comments

A standing Ovation for Heidi and HiHoRosies Places!! Such a special honor and it goes to the much deserving Special Lady-You!! Congratulations!!
Anonymous said…
Hi Heidi - First, may I be the second to congratulate you!!! I just visited Jessica's Raw Food blog. I left a comment and noticed your name which looked familiar to me (must have seen your name on another site or on one of the raw online communities). I'm glad I discovered you and your site. I'll be sure to visit often. Have a great day!!
Carrie Nicole said…
Super Congrats chica!!! And oh my, what an honor to be on your list!! I think I too will have a hard time narrowing it down to only 7 but such a happy feeling to pass along so thank you, thank you!
RisibleGirl said…
I think you're fibbing. I think this really *IS* your first step to world domination. I remember all of your plans and I'm positive that this was one of them.

People, beware! HiHo Rosie is a hooligan and there are shenanigans afoot.

I'm on to you, sis...
Anonymous said…
Congrats and thank you so much for the nomination!! Shalee and I are so stoked!! I'm so glad you joined the 100 day challenge.

Danieal
Michelle said…
Simply put, thank you my wonderful friend!
badash said…
CONGRATS!!!

soooooo man, i guess i have to try to nominate other people. Can i re-nominate you? lol
Thanks for the award. I feel so HONORED! (blushing). I'm so happy to be on your blog roll!
XOXOXOX
Pixy Lisa
badash said…
I will add tyedye pics tomorrow (since im soaking them overnight and then seeing what they look like tomorrow)

But it was a blast (i am actually KNOWN for wearing tyedye... especially among climbers. People know me as "the girl who always wears tyedye" ha ha... )

anyways
thanks so much again for nominating me, it really made me feel good!
wahoo! Good for you, Heidi!
happy for you and those who you nominated! Yea
Risible, ha ha ha. Shenanigans afoot.
I will be watching. . .
~a
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your sparkling award!!! It's almost as pretty as you!

Lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO
Isle Dance said…
OGM!!! I AM SO TOUCHED!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU!!! I must now go find just the perfect photo to post along with that beautiful award. Did I say I'm so touched???!!! Thank you, my dear. :o)
Isle Dance said…
And CONGRATULATIONS to YOU!!!!!!!! Hee. :o)
Autumn said…
Hey Girl, Congratulations! I "see" you around all the time. I want to start following your blog too. Last I was here I was drooling over your garden!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post

The "Glow"