So it had been quite awhile since Yardsnacker and I had our cupboards full of our favorite raw treats and supplements so this past Saturday we finally stocked up at our local raw store, Raw Vegan Source (they mentioned they were in the process of updating their website so not sure it's really up to snuff just yet but for those interested they do ship nationally). Just thought I'd share some of the things we bought. Some of the things we picked up were definitely splurges or rather, new for us. Such as this candy bar. It was pretty good. I thought the chocolate itself could use more sweetening but the filling was delicious! If you're not familiar with raw caramel it's not ooey-gooey like you'd typically find in conventional candy. This has a drier texture - just no t gooey - but was perfectly sweet and satisfying li ke caramel. To me anyway, which is all that counted at the time. :) On the way home we snarfed this raw hummus with Italian-seasoned flax cr ackers. I...
Comments
As for practical man about the house, maybe I oughta get that book for BJ.
i've eaten a coconut before and enjoyed it, and i DEFINITELY like coconut milk, but idn, something abotu shredded coconut --- i just dont like it.
I love seeing all the ways to open a coconut. I wish it was easier! They should invent a coconut opening gadget.