WEGO Health: The Things We Forget


I'm sure I'm not alone in that there are some things we forget, either to do, to say, or to make, etc. It's easy to do when priorities shift minute to minute or we (I) get distracted by other trivial things.

So today's HAWMC topic is to create your own reminders and post them somewhere visible to read each day.

Thanks to Elizabeth at Allergy Free and Cheap Like Me for sharing a link to the Superstickies, where I was able to create my reminders below. Plus, the ones she shares are awesome. I second all of them!

I stay way up too late so this would be posted at my computer.

2012 is my year of transformation and self-improvement

reminder to keep walking or exercising
this would go right on my mirror!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post