WEGO Health: 10 Things I Couldn't Live Without

Here we are, Friday the 13th! Oooh! I'm not superstitious so it's no biggie for me. It's also Day 13 of my #HAWMC WEGO Health writing challenge. Woo hoo!


Day 13: 10 Things I Couldn't Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need or love most.
  1. Phone -- this is obvious, don't you think? :)
  2. Camera -- always take pictures...preferably with a camera and not my phone but hey, either work.
  3. Comfy shoes -- always, even if they're flip flops.
  4. a bag or backpack to carry everything
  5. Car -- okay, public transportation works but I like having my own car. Not the most green option but just being honest.
  6. Music
  7. Sense of humor!
  8. Pillow -- gotta have a good pillow or I won't sleep well
  9. Contacts/glasses -- I have to see somehow!
  10. a good book
Just missing the list would be kombucha (I drink one almost daily) and my Vitamix or food processor. I don't use those appliances everyday so some of these other things on my list just edged them over. Fortunately, I don't have to be without at this point. My list could change tomorrow.

What would be on your list?

I plan to be back tomorrow with another post. Thanks for all your support!

Don't forget: two giveaways are happening. Check here and/or here to enter.

`

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post