WEGO Health: Superpower!


We’ve all daydreamed about having a superpower like superheroes, haven’t we? I mean Superman can fly, reverse time (at least, in the name of love) and is uber strong. Spiderman, well, he uses web power to fly around and catch bad guys. There are other interesting superpowers like invisibility, walking through walls, shape shifting, or reading of the mind. That last one doesn’t interest me much ever since I watched an old episode of the Twilight Zone where the character could suddenly hear everyone’s thoughts and there was no filter so it became overwhelming and noisy in his head. Um, no thanks. At certain times though, I’ve wished for the ability. Could’ve saved a lot of problems, you know? Or be a fly on the wall…

*

According to this list, there’s insanely rich. I never really thought of that as a superpower per se but it is one I would love to have. That superpower should just be a given. With super wealth I could share it and help so many people, go to so many causes!

Anyway, wanna know what my superpower of choice would be? Super Woman (is that the same as Wonder Woman?). I would love the ability to accomplish so much in so little time, have boundless energy and strength, put bad guys in their place all with nary a hair out of place and looking good! I’d love to fly too…with a cape.


But seriously, to have those kinds of superpowers I'd want to put it all to good use by helping others. Not just fighting crime but for those having to fight other battles, or simply needing a helping hand. Sometimes that's all that's needed to have the strength to move forward. Taking care of kids, cleaning someone's house, running their errands or taking them to their appointments, cooking dinner, etc. I'd love to do it all and still have the energy to keep up with my soon-to-be 3 year old and be a great wife. Of course, with superpowers maybe I could wipe out illnesses in one fell swoop! I just want everyone to have a happy and healthy chance at life.

What would your superpower be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest Blog Post