Mmmm....chocolate....

Hubby picked up this chocolate bar for me from a local raw vegan store so I thought I'd share my thoughts. I'm sharing this mainly for those unaware of these types of treats.

Normally, a dark chocolate bar with that high of a percentage of cacao (88%!!) would taste so bitter to me but believe me, the raw versions, including this one, are not bitter at all. I had one bite of this d-lish chocolate bar and I was in heaven. Smooth, perfectly sweet, ORGANIC and RAW. A bit pricey just like most decadent goodies but it was worth it to me. For those unfamiliar with raw chocolate, if you had tasted this without knowing it was raw and/or vegan you would never have guessed.

Comments

Carol said…
Yummmmmmmmmm!!! I'm for anything chocolate.
Katie said…
After I got past the fact that you have a local raw vegan store (wow!) I became amazed and obsessed with finding this chocolate at my local health food store. Thanks for the recommendation!
Michelle said…
Oh my goodness, chocolate is my weakness!! Anything chocolate really! I have to look for this! Not sure where, but i may have to search the entire tri state area of manhattan, brooklyn and beyond!!

:O)

Have a great weekend girlie!!

M
bitt said…
that is such a pretty package. yardie is so sweet!
RisibleGirl said…
I'm intrigued- especially with the label saying that it's low glycemic. I might have to try it out.

Where is this place?
Anonymous said…
Dark choc is actually good for you in small doses.
Colleen Miller said…
You guys have a local raw vegan store? I'm so jealous! Sometimes the price is worth it. YOU are worth it!
:-)
Leora said…
Mmmm...love dark chocolate. Even before the nutrition pundits said it was good for ya, I always liked the stuff.
badash said…
YUMMMMMM I LOOOOOVE RAW CHOCOLATE!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post