Friends

This past Thursday, Yardsnacker and I met our internet friends LolaBloom, Aimee, her husband Chris and Sara Beth. I have to say these are some of the nicest people! It was refreshing to talk with others who understand the raw food lifestyle. That is in no way meant to be insulting to anyone else but I think we can all relate to that to some degree. I value the love and support I get from my friends and family who aren’t raw and I know that I can comfortably talk with them about what I’m doing however it is nice to meet up with people who are into the same lifestyle.

So our new friends are as real as they come across in their own blogs and each one is so fun and witty and beautiful and intelligent – it just made for a memorable evening.

We met at Chaco Canyon for dinner and dessert. Sam was a real trooper sticking with juices while we ate. Must be hard. But the food/juices and company were great and we talked until the restaurant closed and then hung outside and talked some more.

When I started my blog I never thought I’d make friends doing it let alone meeting any in person. Definitely makes it all worth it. Challenge? What challenge?


Comments

sarabethxvx said…
awww! I love us! Your picture is much higher resolution than mine by the way (1.3 mega pixels). I am going to steal it and post it on raw fu. I had such a great time!!!
RisibleGirl said…
You all look so happy and great! I'm glad that it turned out OK. I should just copy and paste the comment I made on his blog. ;)

I totally understand how important and nice it is to be around people who share your goals. It makes the journey a whole lot easier.

xoxo
Michelle said…
Very nice Heidi! Maybe, next time i can be there too!!!

WORD!
bitt said…
yes you may post more pictures, you have my ok. thanks for remembering your camera!

did i tell you i love the blue jacket? I think I did but it is worth mentioning again.
Anonymous said…
I am so jealous of all you be~yoo~ti~full raw peoples!

~Connie
sariqd said…
Love all the happy smiles! Sounds like you guys all had a good time! And I hear you on the identifying with peeps who share the same whatever it may be. :) Love ya!
Colleen Miller said…
That is SO cool! I wish I could have been there!!!
Anonymous said…
How lovely :-)
Isle Dance said…
How wonderful! You all look "in person" just like you look on your blogs!!! Hee. And true! Wish I'd have been there. :o)
Carol said…
How fun!!! I'm glad you gals got together and brought the men along. Kudos to Sam on the juicing while you all ate!!
How fun to meet people you've been talking to on-line! Glad you all had a great time!
Michelle said…
Totally cool slide show!

Thanks!!
bitt said…
thanks for the slideshow!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post