Happy B-day to SB!

Okay, it was Sara Beth's birthday on Sunday but it's never too late to wish someone happy birthday in their birthday month right?!

In honor of her birthday she had a
dessert party last night, which you can catch up on here. I thought I'd add a few pics of my own from the evening.

The dessert spread (all raw desserts people! In the center of the pic are blackberry shortcake and blackberry cheesecake. You non-raw foodies are missin' out!):


Blanche patiently waiting her turn in the chair:

My sample plate, which I had already begun sampling (from l to r: mango pudding, German chocolate cake, chocolate and vanilla ice creams drizzled with chocolate sauce with a side of cashew whip cream, and mint ice cream - again, ALL RAW and not made from any dairy):

YUM!

Comments

sarabethxvx said…
Ha! The amazing power of high resolution cameras! Do you mind if I steal your photos? Again, so glad you and sam could come and have fun. Apples to apples is super fun, and you were kickin ass lady! Next time: scene it!
Sarah said…
Those desserts look amazing :)
BeeARawFoodie said…
What a treat to be surrounded by a community of raw friends for a birthday party! You all are amazing un-chefs! Anyone who thinks going raw is all about juicing and salads are so wrong! Where do you find the blackberry raw cheesecake recipie or the blackberry shortcake recipie. Wow. I noticed the lates with the painted roses and green leaves -- I have that plate too! Are you already planning your bday party?!
Anonymous said…
Some of those look like I could actually keep them down ;)
Michelle said…
Heidi, the desserts look amazing!! Wish i could have been there to partake!! Happy Birthday to Sara Beth!!!

M
They all look quite delish. I loved the name Blanche for the dog, it suited just right. Your dog, or Sarah Beth's?
bitt said…
yummy! blanche is super-cute!
Great looking desserts and very cool dog!
Wish I was there. I love blackberries!
Happy Birthday Sara Beth!!
XO
Pixy Lisa
Autumn said…
Yeah this is amazing! What beautiful pictures & how wonderful to be surrounded by raw foodists! At some point here I'm gonna get back into making recipes.
Carol said…
Now that's my kind of party...all deserts. They look fantastic!!
RisibleGirl said…
Is Blanche hairless? She looks hairless and looks like her skin would be really cool to the touch.

That German chocolate cake looks really good! I'll bet it's yummy (anything with coconut is yummy, right?)
Heather Pace said…
Wow, that birthday looked li ke so much fun - what amazing desserts! wish i coulda been there too :) You musta been in heaven girlie!
Violet said…
get in my belly.

my b-day just passed, and i had no sweets now that i think of it.
but i'd have seconds of those treats!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post