Quiz

I got this quiz from an email my Mom sent to me so I thought some of you would have fun with it too. And yes, I will be posting very soon about my camping trip. Just have a lot of pictures to go through!


SMILES

Many people think they can read others and their emotions. In this industry we are usually dealing with clients and it is expected of us to smile at them. Do they know it's fake? Let's see if you guys can spot the fake smile. Click the link below and choose your answers out of 20 different smiles. See your results at the end of the test. Repost this email to all the people who are on the mail list above with your result out of 20 to see who got the best score.

I scored 15/20. :( Never was good at tests.

Comments

Leora said…
I did really badly on that one: 11/20.
Don't feel badly, Leora. I got 10 out of 20 the first time. Determined to do better I took it again.
I got 11 out of 20, then I read the explanation, but was too tired to take it again and watch for crinkles in the eye corners.
I actually am very trusting of all people, so I try to give EVERY.ONE a benefit of a doubt. Bad way to start one of those quizzes, eh? ha ha

~a
I think I did OK. 16/20. Surprised myself.
Pixy
badash said…
Thanks for the comments!!!!

BY the way, I was looking at your profile and you have a good taste of music!!!
Anonymous said…
OK I'm TERRIBLE at that game! I got 7 /20! Booo:( It's all good though. I liked your comment about the avocado-it's true everything is better with an avocado:)
Anonymous said…
Funny - I did the quiz about a month ago? I got 28 out 20... I think it has to do with the whole lip-reading thing...???

You guys should call me... when I find my cell phone. We're living in my in-law's and hopefully we'll be able to find a place until July when our .... see, now you HAVE TO CALL ME! lol!
Sarah said…
13/20. Burst my bubble a little bit. LOL!
RisibleGirl said…
I got 18! Wooooooo!!!!

I wonder why they ask those questions in the beginning (are you an optimist/pessimist and how confident are you that you'll get it right). I wonder if that skews the pictures you look at.

Makes me want to take the test again and answer differently to see what happens.

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post