Am I Mean?

Is it mean of me to admit I found this article to be hysterical???

Comments

Sarah said…
HAHA! Nope not mean at all...it was a computer that did it, not a person, right... :D
Carrie Nicole said…
HA! I agree, not mean at all, I mean come on, that program could've come up with MUCH worse. Too funny!
Isle Dance said…
You're not mean. You're hysterical! :o)
RisibleGirl said…
Remember that co-worker from long-long ago and what spellcheck did to her last name of Dumo? tee hee.
It is funny.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.

have a great day
~a
Rebekah said…
I have watermelon envy..not getting mine till tommorow.. off to sulk! lol xx
Hey! How did you find out how to write that "6 spellbinding comments"? I have been studying all evening and cannot figure it out?
How did you do that???????

I actually came to say that we did get that juicer, but our anniversary isn't until the 7th, so we will open it then and play with it. I cannot wait to make some of that banana strawberry ice cream that Sam makes. YUM.
And I also came to say that I look forward to your comments, and I get all excited when I see an email that says: HIHORosie made a comment on your blog. YEA she has visited me again! I love you and RG!

thanks
OHMYGOSH!!!!
That was so SIMPLE! Why did it take me so LONG! You are my hero!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,
sweet Rosie

~a

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post