Word

I spotted this fun little game on Pixywinks' blog and thought I'd play too! If you want to do it, just post this list on your blog with your one word answers and then let me know about it so I can check it out.

1. Cellphone: off
2. Relationship: solid
3. My hair: clean
4. Work: busy
5. My sibling/siblings: best
6. My favorite thing: naps
7. My dream last night: confusing
8. Favorite drink: grape
9. Dream car: BMW
10. The room I’m in: office
11. My shoes: slippers
12. My fears: bugs
13. What do I want to be in 10 years: wealthy
14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: myself
15. What I am not good at: drawing
16. Muffin: banana
17. One of my wish list items: camera
18. Where I grew up: Calif
19. Last thing I did: TV
20. Wearing: sweats
21. Not wearing: contacts
22. My pets: none
23. My computer: pc
24. My life: happy
25. My mood: relaxed
26. Missing: sister
27. What I am thinking about right now: family
28. My car: Element
29. My kitchen: clean
30. My weather: wacky
31. Favorite color: red
32. Last time I laughed: today
33. Last time I cried: 15th
34. School: boring
35. Love: forever

Comments

Colleen Miller said…
Cute! Are you still in California? Do you work from home?
Smiles,
Colleen (aka Rawleen)
HiHoRosie said…
No longer in CA but am now in WA. It's been a long time since I live Calif.

And no, don't work from home. I wish though. Instead I commute to the office every day.
Anonymous said…
Girl - are you STILL wanting a camera? It's going on what... almost 20 years now? ;-) lol! jk jk jk... kinda.
Thanks for playing!
Pixywinks
Colleen Miller said…
I just did your survey on my blog, but I didn't give one-word answers I just realized. I think that was the whole point of it. Oh well! Thanks though for sharing!!! Hope I don't bore you with mine :)
Michelle said…
Hi, i will do this survey on my blog tomorrow! I like the one word answer kind of thing, makes you think even more!
Michelle
HiHoRosie said…
Yeah, thanks Sari for bringing up a painful memory - jk!!

Thx pixywinks for having the game. It was fun.

Rawleen - yours was NOT boring in the least. And more than one word is okay by me. :)

Michelle - I look forward to yours! You'll say something witty I'm sure.
RisibleGirl said…
That was really fun to read! Now you're not missing your sis so much since we saw each other yesterday.

You look FABULOUS by the way. I couldn't quit looking at your tiny little self!

I really enjoyed our time together yesterday.

xoxo
HiHoRosie said…
Aw, thanks Sis! I'm so glad we were able to lunch together. It had been so long! I still feel like a big person - I have a ways to go! But I'm so glad for the weight I've lost. :)
Anonymous said…
I love that your favorite thing is napping; naps, unless we are ill, always feel luxurious and extravagant, don't they?

Enjoyed your blog!
Connie
Michelle said…
Hi, i did it! It's on my blog!!! Check it out! Love ya!
Michelle
HiHoRosie said…
Thanks Connie! And yes, naps are simply the best. I just had another today (shouldn't have though - it'll mess up my night sleep now) that was mmm...nice.

Michelle - glad you're going to play! Gonna check it out now!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post