Juicy!

>> Monday, March 31, 2008

While I’m not currently on a juice feast like so many others at the moment I do like my share of fresh juice. Before doing any sort of raw, I enjoyed juice but tried to be aware of the ones with HFS (high fructose syrup) but now, being mostly raw I actually make fresh juice from time to time and of course, it’s HFS-free! So much better for me and very tasty I might add.

Pixywinks and Londoner (as I love to call her) have been posting some great sounding juices they’ve been creating. I want to try some of them.

Over the weekend I made this one:


2 red delicious apples
1 jalapeno
1 golden beet
2 red bell peppers
3+ handfuls of baby carrots
½ cucumber
4 or 5 celery stalks

My hubby thought it was pretty good; could’ve lessened the amount of carrots. Hee hee! We both agreed the whole jalapeno was a little too hot but it still felt good. Very warming. You never know with jalapenos sometimes…some are so mild and then others are pretty hot-cha-cha.

Hubby later made watermelon juice. YUM!!!!!! Just straight watermelon juice. It is so good and one of my faves. It filled us up and made us feel really good while we were out and about.

What are some of your favorite juices you make?

blog comments powered by Disqus Powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP