Buggy

In case it's not obvious, I'm new to blog world so there will be things you'll notice from time to time (i.e. templates) that change or are a little funky and it's usually because I haven't learned any better or have no clue (and I write this as though more than 2 or 3 people read this blog - ha ha). For instance, dates. When I first started this blog I could've sworn there were dates displayed on each blog post. I then switched templates (a blogger-approved one) but none of the dates were there (I have since learned about this particular template that there are steps I'm to follow in order for the dates to display properly). I switched back to the original template, thinking that would correct things but no. Now no matter what template I use no dates appear. I've gone thru the settings and all seems to be okay but whatever. Maybe I'll restore the default settings and then customize again. I just need to set aside some time to figure this out so just be patient with me - this is definitely a work in progess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post