Love Is...



Comments

Colleen Miller said…
Ah, my favorite - coconuts!!!! Can't get enough!!!
Rebekah said…
ooooooo.. I wish we cud get young cocos here!! YUM!!! ..drooling!
Kathy said…
I haven't quite been able to do that yet, think it is a fear of large sharp pointy objects!
Rebekah said…
Snow! I sent my snow all the way to see you :)
Michelle said…
Hi, if thats not the picture of love, i don't know what is??? Gotta love some coconut water! :O)
Michelle
RisibleGirl said…
Awwww! You're poetic, sis!

I'm afraid I'd chop off my fingers trying to get into that coconut.

Something about me and sharp (and hot!) things....
HiHoRosie said…
Yeah, Sis? You stay away from sharp and hot objects. Have BER help you! :)

Fresh young coocoonut is some of the best food around...next to avos I think.

But just so everyone is aware, I don't trust myself with whacking a coconut open. Hubby does that. I'm too much of a pansy. I did try it once but I was scared!
Isle Dance said…
Yum, yum, yum! I just saw a glass straw for sale recently, too. Very cool.
Anonymous said…
Fabulous! Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and adding it to your list :-)
Carrie Nicole said…
Oh so yummy.... I totally agree! I've had one every night the past 3 days! My little Westie pup thinks she's in heaven when I give her bit of the water and a nibble of the scraped out flesh...she won't leave my side when I have one!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post