Love Is...


Comments

Isle Dance said…
OMG. Yum. Yum. Yum!!!
Unknown said…
Hi there, I just came across your blog.... love it!!! and yummmmm please do tell the recipe for this! I know it must have avocado in it! LOL
HiHoRosie said…
Thanks Ladies!

Hi Faith, thanks for stopping by! What you see is my homemade guacamole. Fresh avos, tomato, LOTS of sweet yellow onions, celtic sea salt, fresh ground cumin, black pepper (white pepper is also very good), fresh minced garlic (4 cloves! but this guac had lots of avocados). Since I didn't have any fresh jalapenos I used Mrs. Renfro's pickled jalapenos (doubt they're raw) - chopped up a bunch of those and added in some of the jalapeno juice, which took place of lemon or lime juice. Guacamole is so flexible so whatever suits your taste buds or heat level would be good. Most people add in cilantro but I'm not a fan so you'll never see my guac with it! :)

I just absolutely love avocados and guacamole is heaven to me so to me this is LOVE.
Disa said…
Oh man. This is love! I have been eating guac almost daily. I make a simple version at work with just avo tomato, green onion, olive oil and sea salt. I think guacamole is the best invention, it is so fun to see how everyone make a different version, but they are all so good. Have a wonderful day!
RisibleGirl said…
OMH- how you're making me hungry.

BJ is in bed and I think I might just get me-self a lil avocado and tomato snack!

xoxxo to my fav sis!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post