Work In Progress

Well, my head just got bigger thanks to all of your sweet comments on my last post. Let's see, will it still fit through the doorway? Yup - but just barely! In all seriousness, THANK YOU ALL for your kind words. I hope I didn't come across as fishing for compliments but no matter as you managed to make this girl feel good. I'm healed! This blogging group therapy stuff really works! ha ha! My attitude towards writing has changed since I've started blogging, which I think is interesting. I never would've thought I'd be blogging in a million years but hey, here I am. Again, I'm so grateful to all of you, my friends, who've encouraged, supported, motivated, inspired and advised me (and who are just flat out nice - oh and funny is a good trait too). You make this raw journey and everyday life more fun.

Now, as you'll notice I changed my template. Cute huh? I loved the last one (thanks finalsense.com) but there were things that I couldn't get to work right that bugged me. I have no clue if it was due to my settings or what (don't know enough to say either way) but when looking at my customization page everything should've worked. One of those problems I had was the date. It wouldn't populate like it should so I had to type it in myself. Annoying. Plus the search bar at the top was missing so when I wanted to log out I had to go into blogger to get to my dashboard. Anyway, it was just things here and there. Don't be surprised if I change the template every so often - I like to change things up sometimes. :)

Not everything is up and running the way I like it just yet - gotta do some cleanup and reinstalling and such like removing those pesky dates in previous posts (yeah, I know I don't have to but it will bug me if I don't - things have to be "just so" sometimes).

Happy Mother's/Woman's Day to you all! I once had a friend whose mom dubbed Mom's Day as Woman's Day because some women aren't mothers so why not celebrate all women? I like that so enjoy this weekend all!

Comments

yardsnacker said…
Fantastic template! Great job! This one feels fresher too. I need to revamp yardsnacker..:D
Isle Dance said…
LOVE your new template! LOVE "Woman's Day!" Hee. That's special. :o)
RisibleGirl said…
The new template is ADORABLE! I LOVE it!

And do you remember that I had a bedding set made out of that last picture?

I'm so happy that you're blogging, sis. I'm glad that the bug bit you because now you have a journal you can keep and look back on. It really is awesome to look back to prior years and see what you were thinking, feeling, etc.

I'm awfully proud of you, but then, I'm sure you know that.

xo
Charis said…
Love the new look, suits you so much more. Have a lovely Mom's Day! (woman's day)
Cute new template. I love it! Thanks for happy Woman's day. I like that!
XO
Pixy Lisa
Anonymous said…
I LOVE IT! The new template! And yes - I still believe it's Woman's Day. :) Love you Buf!
Leora said…
I like the almost cartoon-like flowers in the header and the contrasting rainy one with the flowers. And the bright skyish blue back is a warm, welcoming blue.
Rebekah said…
It is cute..dude I may have to amp mine up today!! haha only thing is if I dont like it..not sure I will remeber how to put it back!! hehe love xxx so weird you guys have mothers day in may!! lol xx
Anonymous said…
LOVE the template and your photos :-)
Rebekah said…
yeah this is at hot as it gets for the UK, Havent known it like this for a long time!! wohooo!!

I know..I am a bit scared to use a mandoline..but I want to make ravioli!!!
Michelle said…
Hi Sweets, absolutely love your new template! Your blog looks so amazing!

Happy Woman's day to you my friend! Thanks for acknowledging it that way! I like it. :O)

M
Happy Mother's day to you too!
And if you like the meme from my blog, by all means, consider yourself tagged.

~a
Love your template.
btw I need a fresh new look too. I have to go back to your post to see where you got it.
I tried to install a new template, never found a clean one like yours, and ended up just taking all the background "paper" off and making it blue. It wanted to get rid of all my widgets as well, so I just backspaced and went back to my old one. Is there a way to not have to reinstall all the widgets? I just didn't want to do that.
love you
~a
Bunny Berry said…
I like the new template. I'm looking for a new one for my site, too. Yours is so fabulous!
Colleen Miller said…
I love that painting. My parents used to have that hanging in their bedroom when I was growing up!!!
Michelle said…
Hey, where did you get a picture of my 14 year old son? Ha ha, his head is so big.

Your template is so cute. You are so creative on top of being so sweet. I was on the phone with a fellow blogger last week and your name came up for being the sweetest blogger around!!!

Much love,
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post