Observations

Spring in the Pac-NW has not only sprung, it has EXPLODED! I know it’s May now (unbelievable) but it’s been a real battle here between winter vs. spring, spring of course winning out. The obvious sign of spring springing are the cherry blossoms; they’ve been in bloom for quite sometime but now they’re even more beautiful with the trees fuller. All the other trees I see are green and pretty leafy. I don’t even recall seeing them bud. It’s like all of a sudden, BOOM! Green leaves! Time is just whizzing by don’t ya think?

On a side note for any American Idol watchers…what in the world was up with
Jason tonight??? I believe he was smoking some funny stuff prior to the show. Did you catch him yawning when the Top 4 came out and were being introduced? And then when performing he seemed a bit more “lively” and all around more goofy too. If he makes top 3 something is seriously very wrong.
P.S. That is not my dog pictured - I don't even have a dog. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Spring has definitely hit London as well. I agree, there's definitely something cheering about all the leaves growing new leaves. The coriander is growing on my balcony which is just lovely!

We get American Idol here but we won't be seeing Jason until Thursday. Bless him, he's got something, but I think he's more suited to another arena ...
Isle Dance said…
That is a hysterical doggie photo! I know nothing of American Idol but lemme tell you: The Bachelor has issues. And I don't even like that show. Goodness.
Penni said…
Right on, what was up w/ dread lock boy last night?? I always think he's been hitting the weed and last night he was certainly in stoner form! I haven't figured out how he's gotten this far, but I guess he is cute. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Rocker David lives in Tulsa, so I'm all fired up for him to go all the way!

Also, thanks for your kind comment today, it means a lot.

xo...Penni
MARYYX said…
Hi Heidi
You are SUCH the encourager. You are THE most active commenter on my blog. Thank you SO much.

Cherries??? Oh my! I LOVE cherries. I would be in heaven if I had access to a cherry tree. Do you have one in your yard?

Have a good one!
Maryyx
yardsnacker said…
This has nothing to do with your post, but you rock! ;D
Kristen's Raw said…
oohhh, I missed Am Idol, now I wish I didn't! I wonder if he'll get voted off tonight. I'll be switching the TV back and forth between that and the Pistons (if they're still on at that time).
Michelle said…
He was definitely on something. I couldn't help but comment on it while watching with my teenage sons. Gotta call that stuff out. Glad he's gone. There is a niche for him though so he'll be ok as long as he gets off the wacky tabaccy.
Colleen Miller said…
I know I couldn't believe he was yawning? I still haven't watched Tues or last nights show but read today in the paper he was voted out. I really enjoyed his Hawaiian song a few weeks back but lately he's just been kinda boring. I love both the Davids so whoever wins will be great!
RisibleGirl said…
Don't let her fool you. That is her dog and she dresses it up every day. She's recently purchased a crib for that poor little dog.

Next thing you know, she's going to be strolling around with it about town in a buggy.

I'm SO glad that Jason is gone.

Go David Cook! Woooooooooo!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post