My ABCs

It's Wednesday and was in the mood for a meme. I snagged this from Annie of Blue Gables.

A - Attached or single: attached

B - Best Friend(s): hubby, sis

C - Cake or Pie: kinda tough – usually it’s cake but these days it would be a fresh fruit pie (raw style!)

D - Day of Choice: Saturday

E - Essential Item: smart phone with internet (can you say addiction?)

F - Favorite Color(s): always red but with each season, each year there’s a new color I crave and right now it’s turquoise

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears (I should point out though I wouldn't eat either anymore)

H - Hometown: Yorba Linda (even though I only live there for 6 years…I moved a few times as a kid)

I - Indulgence(s): chocolate desserts

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: crack me up!

L - Life is incomplete without: family

M - Marriage Date: 12/16

N - Number of Siblings: 3, one sister, two brothers.

O - Oranges or Apples: either

P - Phobias or Fears: fear of the unknown – and creeped out by creepy crawlies!

Q - Quote(s): Mary had a little lamb…and a side order of fries (okay, that was off an old Bazooka gum wrapper!)

R - Reason to Smile: sun

S - Season: summer!

T – Tag: whoever wants to play

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I’m left-handed but right side dominate.

V - Vegetarian or ...not?: Raw vegan baby! (okay, I’m getting there….70%+)

W - Worst Habit: procrastination. Right now I am putting things off and writing this silly tag (this is Annie’s original answer but it was fitting for me as well)

What?! There's no X!

Y - Your Favorite Food: just about anything Mexican, particularly guacamole and salsa

Z - Zodiac: Libra

Comments

fun read! And I didn't notice the lack of "X" hahahaha Good editing, HiHoRosie!

xxxooo
~a

ps, it is fun to hang with the cool sisters too. hee hee
Michelle said…
Great post! Now i know a little bit more about my new raw friend! :O)
M
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing fellow libran :-)
Isle Dance said…
GOOD JOB on the 70%! (I went grocery shopping and ONLY bought raw vegan. Tomorrow I might have a withdrawal. Of something. But honestly, only one chicken deli item looked good - and the vegan deli clerk's presence made it impossible for me to order it without feeling like a total loser. :o)
Sarah said…
Ugh, those gummy candies. :) My hubby used to eat like a lb of them at a time!!! I was more of a choc person myself. :) Nice to know a little more about you.
RisibleGirl said…
OK, Q made me laugh like a 10 year old boy. You always know how to get that side out of me. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post