A Plea and a Winner

Here it is April 14th, day before Tax Day (did you get yours in? I am today!) and it's cloudy, a little damp and a wee bit too cold. It's supposed to be a high of 49 degrees today. ?!?!?!?! When is spring going to show up? Seriously, this is annoying. I feel a little better when I hear some of you are still getting snow off and on but gee whiz Spring! We've been waiting ever-so patiently for your arrival here in the Pacific Northwest. We're ready. We will welcome you and cherish you. Promise. Please consider showing up to the party ASAP! Thanks.

Now, onto announcing the winner of the Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate. This winner proved you can win with only one entry (randomly selected, of course).


17.  shannonmarie
Mmmm ... I still have peanut butter on the brain. I want to dip one of those dark chocolate bars in it. Yum! Or maybe since I just ate, I'd like to try a non-food-related item, such as those coconut lip balms. Something tells me they might be tasty, too.


Congrats Shannon Marie! Come on down and claim your prize! Okay, just email me your shipping info and I'll forward to Tropical Traditions. They ship fast too. You'll have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.

Thank you all who entered and to Tropical Traditions for sponsoring this giveaway.

Now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed spring will show up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post