Happy Friday!

Did you watch any of the Royal Wedding? A little too early for me but I hope to see some of it in reruns; I have seen many of the pictures, though. Kate’s dress is beeeyoooteeful! Perfect for her. And perfect for a royal wedding! Seeing her reminded me how I always wanted to be a princess. Well, a queen actually but then I thought it might be too much responsibility so I’d settle for princess. :)
~
It’s a good thing I wasn’t invited (believe me, I looked for that invite – must’ve gotten lost in the mail) because what sort of wedding gift do you give a royal couple??? I mean, seriously.

This weekend for us will be pretty busy as we’ve got some big garden happenings tomorrow (time to get everything ready for planting and weather is supposed to be great - yay!) and maybe, just maybe, a trip to the zoo for YS2’s birthday, which isn’t until Tuesday. If not, then soon! He will *love* it there! But I’ve got other things I need to pick up for his b-day. We already got his “big” gift and have gifts from the grandparents so now it’s the small things. I can’t wait to make his day – he certainly made mine when he was born two years ago. [sigh]

So something new and exciting for me: I had my first “interview.” I’m excited but nervous and shy about it too. Candace of The Raw Difference is starting a new weekly feature on her blog of individuals who are incorporating the raw lifestyle in some way and she asked me to contribute.

It was a great exercise for me as it reminded me of the changes I’ve made over the years but also the direction I ultimately want to go. If you want, check out my profile here and let me know what you think. Inflate my ego! Ha ha! But seriously, I am flattered and grateful to Candace for the opportunity to share a little bit more of me. Besides, if you’re not familiar with her blog now’s a good chance to check it out. She’s got a lot of good stuff going on over there.

Thanks as always for your comments and visits. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post