The "Glow"
I know I'm supposed to be working on a different post - about my trip - but wanted to interrupt that to share something else. ******** People into the raw food lifestyle are familiar with the "glow." Maybe you're one who's been told a time or two that you have the glow. It's noticeable to spot a person who obviously is taking care of themselves by what they do and put into their bodies and especially when on the raw food lifestyle. Eating raw foods allows your body to properly process and digest foods plus all the those living enzymes and minerals means less work your body has to do so the result is a beautiful youthful glow. I have received such comments, which are always great to hear but I have been hearing this more so lately. From people who don't know me to people in the raw food world. When I was at our local raw vegan sto re one of the owners we nt on about how I (and hubby too) have transformed since she first met me; that I do have a healthy glow...

Comments