WINNER: Spirulina

Today is the day I announce the winner of the 16 ounce jar of spirulina manna from Healthforce Nutritionals.

I have to admit I wasn't expecting all the entries I received (177!) but hey, I learned many of you want your greens! You want your spirulina! Well good call peoples!

Because there were so many entries this time around I had to pull out the big guns, aka Random.org to do the dirty work of choosing a winner.

Before I announce the winner (come on! Who doesn't love some suspense?) just want to say thanks to everyone participating and sharing some of your favorite superfoods in the process. If you want to know some of mine they are cacao, maca, spirulina and almonds (are nuts considered superfoods?). Also, want to thank Healthforce Nutritionals for sponsoring this giveaway. They have superior products as some of you saw on their website or know from personal experience.

Now, for the big reveal....

     True Random Number Generator
     Min: 1
     Max: 177
     Result: 106
       Powered by RANDOM.ORG

I don't know how you capture and paste the picture of the results but oh well.

The winner...or should I say winnerS is/are Lori and Michelle of Pure2Raw!!!  WOO HOO! Girls, email me your info and I'll get this shipped out to you.

Their winning entry:

     106. Pure2raw twins 04/23/2010 01:44 PM
             • we blogged about this amazing giveaway today on our blog :)

Congrats to Lori and Michelle!


Think they'll sport a green beard like Green Beard here? That'd be awesome if they did!

Thanks everyone! Thanks Healthforce!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post

The "Glow"