WINNER: CSN Stores $100 Gift Certificate

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Thanks to everyone who entered - some of you were even die-hard tweeters!

I'm not sure how to properly capture the result window (tried ALT+PrtScn but it didn't work - not very well anyway) so I took a picture. :)


Congrats to eeeks!!

Their winning entry: eeeks 08/19/2010 07:49 PM

                              I love that they carry eco-friendly luggage. I suddenly think I need a new set! :-)

Eeeks, you have 48 hours to respond to my email. CSN Stores will provide you with an electronic gift certificate to use at any of their 200+ online stores. Happy shopping!

Thanks again, everyone! Be on the lookout for future reviews and giveaways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post

The "Glow"