WEGO Health: Recap



Hey hey everybody! Hooo-weeee! I made it! I completed my first ever writer's challenge. Glad I could participate in the WEGO Health - Health Activist Writer's Month Challenge, writing 30 posts in 30 days. Well...I did 25 out of 30. Not too shabby.

I want to THANK YOU all for reading along and supporting me in my challenge, which was no easy feat (for you or for me *wink*). I learned in this process that I still do not desire to write everyday. Ha ha! I was able to participate in this challenge mainly because my time allowed but as you may have noticed, I started to slow down at the end. This was both for needing a break and also work starting to get busy again.

What was great about this challenge, with the help of the topic prompts, was stretching myself in different ways; thinking outside of my norm. It brought new life and motivation to my health focus and blogging as a whole.

A few of my favorite challenges were the health haikus, open a book..., and a letter to my 16 year old self.  The haikus were fun just because I hadn't done that in so long but the others got me to think deeper and reflect.

Again, thank you for supporting me. I had a couple who weren't along for this challenge (I'm not talking comments) and made their exits known but that's okay. It's how it goes sometimes. I know who my friends are. So if you're reading this, you are one of them and it's you who I appreciate.

Well, I will take a break from blogging. Not a hiatus, just going back to my norm and blog whenever or a few times a week. I have a very special Thoughtful Thursday planned this week you'll want to check out and I have lots of pics to share for another future post. I also have LOTS of catching up to. Forgive me.

Time to go. It's been fun and challenging. Maybe I'll do it again next year. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post