Ramblings

source
Hello everybuddy! Loved the comments and support on my last post . Many of you feel the same that it’s just nobody’s business when it comes to breastfeeding. Thank you media for stirring the pot unnecessarily.

At the same time though, while on Pinterest, one of the people I follow (or in this case, a company), Motherlove Herbal Company posted a link to an article on extended breastfeeding and its many benefits. An interesting read if you’ve got the time.

I will point out what this article mentions that the average duration for breastfeeding around the world is 4.2 years of age.

So anyway, there you go. Keep doing what YOU feel is best.

Hope you had a great Mother’s Day (even if you don’t have kids of your own, I feel like we’re all mothers in some way to someone even if they’re the furry kind). I had a good day. A few days before mama’s day, I got treated to a 2-hour Thai massage. Oh my. I’d never had one before so I was a bit freaked beforehand that it would hurt too much. It did hurt at times, she found trouble spots I had no idea I had but in the end I was just a pile of goo. It was so lovely. I can’t wait to go back! In fact, I am this weekend for an oil massage.

Oh, and speaking of this weekend, Sunday is my 5K. Woo hoo! I’m ready as I’ll ever be. Still not running it but will be walking. I was even more motivated to participate when I saw this last weekend a couple walking (dad pushing a stroller) during another ½ marathon/5K going through my neighborhood. The mom was doing the race on CRUTCHES! Man. I have zero excuse to wimp out (not that I’m planning on it). She’s my hero.

How would you guys like if I posted about some vegan eats I made/ate recently? They’re not raw (far from it) but they were good eats! I shared pics on instagram/twitter but I’m feeling like I should give more credit to them since they were someone else's recipes. Anyway, I might do that in a future post.

Till next time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post