>> Thursday, June 3, 2010
How many of you drink wheatgrass? Freshly juiced or powdered? I’m jealous of those who can stomach fresh wheatgrass shots on a regular basis. I wish I could but that’s too hard core for me! However, I love the benefits of wheatgrass. I know I’m missing out when not drinking it regularly.Ding! Ding! Ding! Now I can have ALL of the wheatgrass benefits without the shocking wheatgrass taste from juicing it myself (come on, who’s with me on that?). Bonus: they’re individually wrapped so they stay fresher and you could take these on the go anywhere – just mix in a glass of water (can't get anymore convenient than that). Having the powder is also helpful in my case because we lost our wheatgrass juicer somewhere.
So those benefits I mentioned? Here’s what I mean:
- Rich in chlorophyll (70%!) – helps support healthy blood circulation and helps prevent cancer by inhibiting the activity of carcinogens; antiseptic benefits, neutralizes infections, heals wounds, and aids digestion
- Antioxidants galore – particularly rich in Superoxide Dismutase (SOD, like grass right?), which helps protect the DNA from free radical damage
- Stimulates cellular repair and renewal
- Toxin eliminator (your liver will thank you)
- Anti-inflammatory – it’s found to have an even more potent anti-inflammatory effect than aspirin
- A deodorizer – who knew? In larger quantities it’s known to reduce or eliminate foul-smelling odors (body and breath)
- And of course, ALKALINE – helps balance the pH in your blood; often called the King of alkaline foods
And just for the record, I wouldn’t promote something I didn’t like just for the sake of a giveaway or anything else for that matter. I don’t roll like that. So I tried this out for awhile to see how my taste buds would like it and how my body would react. It’s all good! If I didn’t like it, we wouldn’t be having this conversation (or giveaway). Just lettin’ ya know.
How would you like your chance at some Best Organic Wheatgrass powder?
One winner will receive a package including one box of 66 individual packets of wheatgrass powder and one box of 15 individual packets of wheatgrass powder with honey. Total retail value of $60.
Note: Even if you don’t win the top prize, you’ll want to check back after the giveaway ends for additional (good news) information.
- All entries count as one unless otherwise noted.
- Leave a comment for each entry and if an entry counts as more than one, leave that many comments for that option. For example, if an entry counts as 3, leave three separate comments.
- Must have a valid email address in order to contact you with.
- Must have a physical address – meaning, OPEN TO ALL! :)
Mandatory: Tell me you want to win!
1. Tell me a healthy benefit of wheatgrass (you can cheat with my list above or point out one not listed – if you’re really gung-ho you could comment more than once with a different health benefit each time - max 10 entries)
2. Follow me via Google Friend or if you do, let me know (2 entries)
3. Subscribe to this blog or if you do, tell me (2 entries)
4. Follow me on twitter or if you do, tell me (2 entries)
5. Tweet this giveaway: "Enter to win Best Organic Wheatgrass powder from @HiHoRosie http://is.gd/cB7iE" (5 entries)
6. Blog this giveaway, provide link so I can see it (5 entries)
As previously stated, this giveaway is open to all. Contest will end Sunday, June 13th.
Thanks to BestOrganicWheatgrass.com for sponsoring this giveaway.
Contest is officially on - good luck!
P.S. I did receive samples of this product for review but was not asked or compensated in any way for a favorable review. All comments and opinions stated above are my own; your experience may differ.