I'll be the judge

Howdy ho kidlets! Probably didn't expect to hear from me so soon didya? Well, inspired by juice (see my previous post) several of us on twitter got to talking about juice. How can you not when they're so pretty and made with such wonderfulness? Twitter pal, FitVeganTrainer (Elena) thought hey! why not a juice contest? I said great idea! Which brings me here now.


Elena is hosting the contest on her blog and I will be sharing judging duties with her.

Her post has all the info but I've listed the info here too.

To enter, submit your whole juice recipe and photo in the comment section (underneath the comment box is a '+' for image, click on that to post your pic). Can be made with a juicer or blender. One entry per person.

Submit your juicy recipes and pics NOW till the end of Tuesday, 11:59 pm, PST, September 6th.
  • Elena and I will work together on selecting the 10 best (most creative, beautiful, interesting, etc.) juicy recipes.
  • Next, YOU be the judge! Voters will vote from the best 10 their favorite.
  • Top 3 with the most votes move to final round.
  • Finally, Elena and I will make the top 3 recipes for a taste-test and pick the winner!
Winner will receive all three of Elena's e-books ($25 value).
  1. Guilt Free Vegan Desserts
  2. 3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse
  3. One Week Raw Food Detox
ANYONE can enter! So get your juicy game face on and submit your entry now. Spread the word, too!


**Click here to get started.** All the rules and everything else you need to know are there but feel free to ask either us anything.

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post

The "Glow"