Juicy

Happy Labor Day weekend! Hopefully you've got fun plans in store.

So I know I need to do a garden post and this isn't it (working on pictures - there are a lot!)...but our garden has exploded! Well, that means it's time to get JUICY!

With fresh carrots, cucumbers, beets and so much more I've been able to make some tasty juices. Love the fact that many of the veggies I'm using are homegrown.

These juices are ones I shared on facebook so for some of you this is a repeat. Hope you enjoy again. :)

First up, the Ultimate Pink Drink or the Two Juice:

2 apples
2 cucumbers
2 carrots
2 red beets


Cleansing but really really good.

Next, the Sunflower Juice:

2 apples
2 cucumbers
2 carrots
1 golden beet
1 valencia orange


Not as much of a cleanser so it was safe for my kiddo to drink (which he did happily) and to me, it was just happy drink and my favorite. I'm making more tomorrow!

Have a good weekend!
-heidi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post