>> Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Howdy kids! I think I've got my head in the clouds today.
I want this:
|photo from getmilkshake.com|
- Made from organic biodegradable flax fibers
- Covered with water soluble paint
- Internal lighting in the frame (no batteries!)
- The fenders and handle grips are made from bamboo
- Tires made by Schwalbe (whoever that is but sounds impressive) with recyclable rubber inside
- A 9-speed Shimano drive train (again, whatever that means but must be cool) with Schwinn custom designed components
- Not cheap (estimated at $1200)
I want these shoes:
Tom’s? These are just too cute! With these on, I’d end up taller than my hubs. Don’t think he’d mind though. ;)
And this dress:
And hmm…they (Shabby Apple) just so happens to be having a sale (20% off) going on right now through the end of July. Sweet!
I want this too:
cattail and reed. I just want to lounge with a refreshing beverage with a tiny umbrella next to me near the blue-green water (and not in the reeds like in the first pic)…
Okay, back to reality, er, maybe this is my online dream board. :)
For those who like to daydream too and win free stuff I have a giveaway coming up soon you'll want to check back for.
P.S. This post was not sponsored by anybody. I seriously was daydreaming about these things as I happened across them in email or elsewhere. They're fun dontcha think? Well, I think so which is why I posted this. Just for fun. Yippee!