How to Help Japan's Earthquake and Tsunami Victims

The devastation Japan and its people will endure (is enduring) will no doubt be astronomical in so many ways. The pictures, the videos from the earthquare and tsunami are jaw-dropping. My heart aches for them and certainly makes me think about my own family's safety should there be a natural disaster here (we're long overdue for the "big one").

For those interested in donating for relief to Japan, here's a small list:
If you choose to donate or wherever you donate, please make sure the charity organization is legit. Unfortunately, in times like these some like to take advantage of the situation and scam.

If you have any suggestions you'd like me to add to this list let me know - I'm more than willing to add it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post