>> Friday, April 30, 2010
Please excuse the delay...I actually meant to post about this earlier in the day but life/work took priority so here I are. :) Better late than never right?
Hopefully, you've had a chance to read up on my reviews for the Goo-Goo Baby Bum Balm and the Borage Butter Eczema Cream. It's awesome stuff and I love it! I should point out that I was able to buy these two products at my local natural market, PCC. So for those in the Seattle/Eastside area you could check it out there. I also understand that Whole Foods carries some of these products but truthfully, WF confuses me sometimes that I get lost and forget what I'm looking for (this is both good and bad) so I don't know if they do for sure or not.
I have FIVE different products to give away. See? Wild Carrot Herbals is super duper! The owner was very generous to sponsor these products - I honestly have nothing to gain from this, just doing my thing of spreading the good word about them.
So I've got five products but to create less confusion I'm splitting this into TWO GIVEAWAYS for THREE WINNERS (separate posts) which will go on at the same time. With me so far?
Here is Giveaway Number 1.
Those are the two products you're vying for. One winner for each product.
Mandatory entry: Tell me which product you want to win - must be specific!
- Visit Wild Carrot Herbals website and peruse their products; tell me which products interest you (I seriously want them ALL)
- Fan Wild Carrot Herbals on facebook
- Follow me on twitter (@hihorosie)
- Tweet this giveaway; be sure to include my twitter name and/or provide link of tweet
- Facebook this giveaway
- Blog/post this giveaway (counts as 3 entries - leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Follow this blog via Google Connect
- Subscribe to this blog (I sound desperate)
- Follow this blog with a reader, or if you already do tell me