Quiz Time

I spotted this personality quiz at another blogger's blog so decided to take it too. I'd say this is pretty accurate of me. If you want to take the test too the link is at the end.

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...

NBPS - The Idealist

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.


The Perception Personality Types:

16715388163861827773.gif___1_500_1_2000_7fa54554_.jpg

Take The Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy

Comments

Leora said…
I got "the artist". Thanks, that was relaxing. "You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you."
Anonymous said…
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test

NBDC - The Illusionist
Nature, Background, Detail, and Color

You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that is affected by the details of life. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are highly focused on specific goals or tasks and find meaning in life by pursuing those goals. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.

That was a fun meme.

Lots of love to you!

Wendi
XOXOXO
Sarah said…
This was fun. I'd have to say that it was pretty accurate for me as well. I was the Humanitarian-Humanity, Foreground, Big Picture, and Shape:

You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.
RisibleGirl said…
Cool test. I put mine on my blog. :)
BeeARawFoodie said…
I took it a couple of different times. First time I was the Humanitarian. Rock on. The second time I jumped to Visonary. Yess! and then the latest time, I was The Optimist. Cool. I'm sure my guidance counselor would have had a field day with my being all over the map. I find this all-sorts-of-different-at-the-same-time complexity is common for me.
I played this one too and put it on my blog. hee hee
~a

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post