A Reason for Celebration

Hello my friends! In case you didn’t catch it my previous post, I mentioned that I had some fun things going on starting next week so today I thought I’d let you in on what’s going on a bit.

My blog’s birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I thought we’d celebrate. Since you are reading this that means you are part of the reason for the celebration. Next week I’ll have a handful of giveaways that I think you’ll like. Fun huh? My blog’s having the birthday and you’re getting the presents. :) Well, one winner for each thing.

I haven’t quite figured out how I’m going to do it exactly – if I’ll post them all at once (a separate post for each of course) or a couple a day. Anyway, just a thinkin’ about that part still.

Something for you to look forward to and my way of saying THANKS for being a part of my blog.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post