Happy Happy!


I have been nominated by two lovelies for the Happy 101 Blog Award! The two lovelies I speak of are Rawdorable and Raw Goddess Heathy - thank you ladies!

What this means is I list 10 things that make me happy or more specifically:

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!

In no particular order, my 10 things:

1. Family/Friends: where would I be without them? I have a family I adore; my husband, oh he's a treasure - my best friend, my companion, my strength. My baby, Caleb, he is my world. And my sister is the most awesomest and my best friend too. Of course, there are my friends. Both in person and online (you) are special treats.
2. Music: fits whatever mood and sometimes bring that balance needed at times.
3. Crafts: I love making handmade cards, although I sadly missed doing that this year. Too busy! And my new hobby, crocheting.
4. Reading: again too busy to do much reading this year but I love delving into a new adventure!
5. Playing and reading to Caleb: I love every moment with him and love the fact he loves books too. He's going to be my little reader. ;)
6. Sun: like Ms. Bitt, I too love SUNSHINE! It's sorely missed every time it hides.
7. Stress-free days: you know those days where you don't have a care in the world? Ahhh...
8. Food: I'm not one of those "eat to live" people, I'm a "live to eat" person. Okay, maybe not to the extreme but I do enjoy food and celebrations that involve food. :)
9. Sleep/Naps: who doesn't right? But seriously, now that I have a baby, I really really value sleep more than ever!
10. Presents: I love to give presents! For special occasions or not. But I'm not going to lie either, I love to receive them too. But I love giving presents and hope this year I'm better at giving them.

Now, I'm supposed to pass this award onto 10 other bloggers. This is the hard part I think. If you're not nominated, please don't be bashful to swipe this award for yourself. Everyone is worthy and no doubt has some happy things they're willing to share. Because I've been a bit slow these days, I'm not sure who's been nominated already but here it goes anyway:

Sarah at Living the Fruity Life
Isle Dance
Debbie Does Raw
My sister Risible Girl
Connie at Naked Food Cafe
Bad Ash the Raw Food Climber
Charis of Raw Royalty
Michelle of Raw Cool
Antony Heaven in London
Amanda's Green Earth

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post