Elementary my dear Watson. Although I am rather miffed at this development as I tend to write some stories on my blog. Hmm, maybe it's just reading my one liners for all the vlogs I've been doing lately? In that case it would make sense.
Hey,I got genius, and so did you, but there is a trick to it. You have to enter a particular day's post address. Example, instead of entering naturesfastfood.blogspot.com, I entered http://naturesfastfood.blogspot.com/2008/07/velvety-realness.html
So, everyone try this again, cause you are much smarter than you give credit, or I'm just cheating to stroke my ego :0)
Comments
M
Just means we're like, totally super cool Rosie!!
Scary that I write communications for a 50,000 + employee company.
::snort::
So, everyone try this again, cause you are much smarter than you give credit, or I'm just cheating to stroke my ego :0)
Thanks Heidi, I proudly added this to my blog!