Thoughtful Thursday

This is the last installment of my "healing journey" (pride, humility, and forgiveness) via Thoughtful Thursday (next week's TT will be back to "normal"). Thanks for hearing me out. I had pretty much moved on from what I now deduce as a toxic relationship but for whatever reason it'd been on my mind. I believe I'm at a point now where it no longer hurts me but something to learn from and simply move on. I'm happy and at peace with my life and where I'm at so today's focus is on peace and happiness.

****


:)


“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.”
~Peace Pilgrim
"The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good."
~Bertrand Russell
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
~Buddha
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
~Martha Washington
“Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.”
~Robert Fulghum
"We can travel a long way and do many things, but our deepest happiness is not born from accumulating new experiences. it is born from letting go of what is unnecessary, and knowing ourselves to be always at home."
~Sharon Salzberg
“Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.”
~Mahatma Gandhi
"It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years -- we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on."
~Sharon Salzberg
“Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.”
"No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change."
~Barbara de Angelis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post