Winners: Kroeger Herbs

Hello Friends! Happy Thanksgiving week! I have loads to talk about but I'm challenged with a lot of work so posts will be slowly but surely coming along. Hmm, maybe even my garden post I keep meaning to share (ugh, so late with that one and I keep saying I'm going to post it...just need to download pics).

Not sure if you've noticed but in my sidebar I've been posting daily specials from ShabbyApple.com to check out and take advantage of. There will be another sale tomorrow on a specific item (can't reveal what it is yet!) and then on Wednesday, the 23rd, there will be one last one. And from what I understand, it's not to be missed! I have no idea what it is yet but you'll see for yourselves on Wednesday. Just an FYI, I am an affiliate of ShabbyApple.com so if you go through my site, I have the opportunity to earn a small commission, however, I won't get all pushy about it. There will be a link in my sidebar with the occasional blip from me but mostly, I just wanted to alert of you the awesome promotions going on now and a head's up of ones coming up.

Let's get to the two winners of Kroeger Herb Products. Many thanks to Kroeger Herbs for sponsoring this giveaway. Please check them out; they offer a lot of great products that are natural and healthy. Also, thanks to those who tweeted and helped spread the word.

Winners!

     #14: Sharanya -- winner of a bottle of Resveratrol Six
     #45: Nancy -- winner of a bottle of Schizandra Complete Concentrate

Congrats ladies! I will be emailing you shortly. Please respond within 48 hours with your name and shipping address.

Stay tuned for another giveaway! It's also a goodie not to be passed up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post