Product Review: Inspirin

Recently, I had the chance to try a new product (to me) called Inspirin by Versativa. Its main purpose is to help ease pain and stress in your body. For me personally, it’s an afternoon pick-me-up. Read on and you'll understand why.

Inspirin is a superfood in and of itself but it consists of the following super foods:

     *Essential oil of black cumin seed -- the compounds of the seeds boost production of bone marrow, natural interferon, and immune cells, all of which help in fighting against diseases and viruses.
     *D-Ribose -- a naturally occurring five-carbon sugar, made by the body to combine a number of important compounds such as DNA and RNA but also ATP, the “energy currency” of the cells. ATP is critical to health and maintaining normal energy-dependent body functions.
     *Malic acid -- most commonly found in fruits and veggies, this natural substance is important for the energy producing cycle that usually takes place in the human mitochondria present in cells -- the small structures in cells that generate energy for the cell to use.
     *Red raspberry -- helps the body ward off illness.
     *Essential oil of black raspberry seed -- rich in antioxidants including tocopherols and tocotrienols. Tocopherols are great in rounding up and beating out free radicals. The oil is low in saturated fat and a rich source of polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids.
     *Magnesium malate -- a combo of magnesium and malic acid. Magnesium is essential for heart health. Magnesium malate has the ability to chelate metals, and most importantly, toxic metals.
     *Resveratrol -- comes from grapes. It’s cancer-fighting!
     *Blackberry – it contains omega-3, vitamin C and vitamin K. It also is rich in anthocyanins, which are beneficial in preventing inflammation and increase collagen production.
     *Hemp seeds -- protein, amino acids, digestible, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese…
     *Marine phytoplankton – provides energy and vitality, good for liver health and heart health, good for your vision, improve sleep, stabilize your body’s sugar levels, relives pain and inflammation, and great for your brain.

*source

I wasn’t kidding when I say Inspirin is a superfood. They come in one-ounce packets that are handy to tote around for when you’re on-the-go. Just take one out and drink up! Because these contain no chemicals or preservatives, they’re safe for anyone, anytime (you don't have to wait till you're experiencing pain or need a stress reliever) plus they give you all the nutrition and omegas you need. Sometimes I start my day with one.

I will say it’s sweeeet! It has stevia, organic cane juice, and xylitol in it. So yeah it’s sweet. But this is why it’s the perfect afternoon jump I need to keep going (usually just one). A case of the sleepies goes away. Some may not agree with xylitol, in thought or in body. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener derived from plants, usually birch bark. So it’s a personal preference in that regard. For me, I did not experience any ill-effects. No spikes or crashes.

I half expected this to taste funny or have a lingering aftertaste but it didn’t. Sometimes stevia (and xylitol) tastes kind of artificial to me so I was pleasantly surprised this didn’t. At all. After the initial shock of sweet in my mouth, I found it to be rather tasty.

Awhile ago, I also got to try Versativa’s hemp raw energy bars. Very good! My favorite is the cherry. Much like the Inspirin, it’s made with wholesome, organic ingredients. Love that!

If interested in trying any of these products or others, contact Wendy. Her info is located at the bottom of the page. And if you do try either of these products, let me know what you think.



Disclosure: This is not a paid post. I was provided samples for review only and opinions expressed are my own. Yours may differ. This product is not a cure-all but a health food supplement. Please do your own research or contact your health practitioner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post