Raw Food Delivered

Have you ever thought, "hey, wish I could get some raw vegan gourmet food but don't have the time to make it" or "I don't have the equipment"? Or maybe you've never had raw food before and there's no restaurant to sample at. Well, I know of a place online where you can order up to a week's worth of food (breakfast, lunch and dinner, also dessert and snacks)! Check out Pure Market Express. It's a family run business out of Minnesota who are dedicated to a raw vegan lifestyle and thought about making it easier for others to be raw and to stay raw by preparing weekly meals and shipping them out (US only). I haven't yet tried this as they just opened for business but I'm helping spread the word (feel free to do the same). I'm also interested in hearing from you if you do try this.

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post