I'm Obsessed I know!

With Susan Boyle that is - I'll admit it but can you blame me? Don't worry I'm not about to turn into some crazed fan you hear about on the news (although, hubby thinks otherwise - lol!) but I'm just so blown away by her gift that I must share. So I'll try not to make every post about her but today that's just not gonna happen. I should make a category just for her.

There's another song that's been released of hers. One she sang for charity 10 years ago. This video is of her recording and not her performing it. But who cares! It's all about her amazing voice.



Here's a related article. Why this woman hasn't been discovered before now is a mystery but that's okay. Not sure I would've heard of her if she had been discovered sooner and didn't show up on Britain's talent show.

Comments

EARTH MOTHER said…
Confession: I've become a bit obsessed with Susan myself – okay, I'm stalking her all over the internet now. And, all thanks to YOU, I might add. What you've started...(don't tell Sam). :D
Carol said…
I see a future post:

~~Little HiHoSnacker seems to calm down and drift right to sleep after a Susan song~~ LOL

You showing her all this love is nice HiHo!
Sarah said…
I could make a confession similar to earthmother's. You inspired me to 'stalk' Susan as well. LOL :)
I just don't understand how she kept this under wraps all these years. HEr voice is AMAZING!!!
got chills watching her and everyone cheer for her :)

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post