MIA

Sorry to be MIA so much these days...I thought being on vacation I'd be caught up with all my blogging but with the holidays (and all things associated with them), wacky weather, and my computer out of commission (using hubby's right now) it's been a bit challenging.

Thank you all for your patience with me these last couple months or so. I feel like a total flake but I hope to be back in action and in routine again soon. I know I've said that before but I will be by. Promise.

I hope you all are enjoying the season, whatever you celebrate and that 2009 is healthy and prosperous for you!

Comments

Isle Dance said…
We support you nurturing you. Take your time. :o)
Michelle said…
Take care of yourself first, then blogging comes second!!! :O)

I miss you girlie!!! Hope your feeling good and Happy New Year to you and Sam!!!
Carol said…
Happy New Year's to you too HiHo!!!!
Happy New Year to you! I have to come out of hiding as well. I guess I have been pretty busy and on a dead run. Now I am back from my Christmas trip. I have about 2 days worth of unpacking to do and maybe then. . .
love you
~a
Sarah said…
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season. This is a time to focus on meeting your needs first. We'll all be here when you feel like blogging again. Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Sarah
RisibleGirl said…
My New Year's resolution is no stitches or broken bones. At least I got the broken bones out of the way before the new year started.

Gheesh!
Debbie Young said…
Oh girl, the blog ain't going anywhere, mine is sad and lonely too right now.. but not for long! Spend your energy gestating and glowing and taking pics of your tummy .. and then post them for us to ogle .. um, I mean compliment.. that is what I meant.. really.. swear.. love you
... and your little yardsnacker 2! deb
Lauren said…
Happy New Year, Heidi! I know you are going to have a wonderful 2009 with your little baby boy on the way! Best wishes to you!

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post