1...2...E3Live!

E3Live...have you tried it? Do you like it? We've used it before and it's very good. You can smell the earthy goodness when you open the bottle! I will admit the taste was a bit "green" for me but it can be used in juices or smoothies so it's palatable. After drinking it, I felt so ahhh! Vibrant, healthy, energized. Anyway, if any of you are interested in trying it Michele aka Raw Juice Girl is hosting a contest for it on her blog. There are 12 ways to enter the contest, which you can read about here. Of course, I'm hoping to win too. So maybe if you guys didn't enter the contest my chances of winning will increase. ha ha! I jest! Enter. Check out her blog too. A wealth of information.

Good luck to you and to me! :)

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post