Kreativ Blogger Award

Woo hoo! I recently received the Kreativ Blogger Award from my blog buddy, Amanda. Thanks Amanda!!! You know how to make a girl feel special. :)

I'm quite late in responding to this award but it turns out to be very timely with Valentine's Day coming up because the fun part of this award is I share with you 7 things that I love, and then I nominate 7 others for this award.

So without further adieu, here are 7 things I love:

1) My husband,
Sam - his love, support, and humor get me through many days (tough or not). He's taught me so much and I love that he's my best friend and companion. He's also dreamy. ;)

2) My unborn son - wow! It's amazing how much love there is for someone I've never met! I can't wait to meet him.

3) My sister,
Lori - She means the world to me and I'm forever grateful she's my sister. She's the best! I'm also proud of the fact I finally get to make her an aunt. :)

4) My family/friends - I have wonderful family, near and far, and great friends. Makes life so much easier and richer.

5) The SUN - Oh how I miss thee! And your warmth...soon, I hope, you'll be here to stay for awhile.

6) My internet buddies - all of you! Some are unknown but I count them too. Your encouraging words or simply your visits are appreciated. I've even had the privledge of meeting a few of you in person. FUN! And I love that you're all forgiving of my lazy ways as of late. :)


7) Life - I love that I'm alive and healthy at this moment, even though we're all in the midst of challenging and crazy times I love life. I love all the things I'm experiencing and learning. Maybe this is considered a bit broad (life) but I'm truly happy and grateful to be alive right now.

I could go on and on about the many things I love but I'll obey the rules this time and leave it at 7 things.

Now, I nominate:

Raw Pomona
Lauren at Ginger is the New Pink
Aimee at Bitt's Blog
PixyWinks Lisa
Raw Cool Michelle
Annie of Blue Gables
Sarah at Living the Fruity Life

It is hard to limit this to just seven people. So to bend the rules a little bit, I say feel free to join in on the fun nominated or not! It's Valentine's after all.

Comments

Sarah said…
Thanks for the nomination :) You are so sweet! I'll be passing this award on to many other inspiring and 'kreative' bloggers. You already mentioned some good ones. I hope you and Sam have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
OH Thank YOU. This is my first nomination.I feel so honored.
I hope I get time before Vday to post my nominees. You are so sweet. Had to go look at the competition. Thanks, they were an interesting read. All of them.
~a
Lauren said…
Thank you so much Heidi! I feel so special! :) I will have to think of my 7 people and post it in the next couple of days!
Vibrantly Raw said…
Congrats. Your blog is Super cute=-)


Love always
Thanks for the Award Heidi! I will post my list soon. Sleepy right now.
XO
Pixy Lisa
Sandra said…
Wow! Thanks so Much -- That's so sweet of you to nominate me! And I've only had my blog for a little over a month! Just the inspiration I need to keep going :)

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post