Friday Night Video

One day I want a cat as cool and "clean" as this one:

Comments

Amanda said…
That was so cute! I can't have a cat because Rory is allergic, but sometimes watching all the home movies of cats helps to fill that void. I would love to have a vaccuum like that too! I just got finished vaccuuming our entire place and my back hurts. Thanks for sharing!
Carol said…
Oh my gosh. My Bella would LOVE this!!!

I wonder if these things do a good vacuum job.
I want a cat as cute as this one too. How darling is that? His little tail dragged behind, making it even more clean. eh?
I want one of those roombas too.
That just made me giggle. I could watch that all day. I am glad someone shared.
How cute was that?
thanks
~a
Lauren said…
LOL! Your videos always crack me up! How cute!
bitt said…
thanks for the laugh. i wonder what our kitties would do. sometime tells me foucault might be the type to pounce on it.
shannonmarie said…
Ha ha. My son is making me watch it again, and again ...
Kristen's Raw said…
boohoo, it said the video was no longer available when I clicked on it. Anyone else having this problem?

Anyway, have a great week!!!

Cheers,
Kristen
Anonymous said…
Aw that is adorable. We have three cats (two are mine; one is my mother's) here in the house. I wonder if they would love the Roomba as much as that sweet kitty in the video?
badash said…
HAHAHA thats GREAT!

I miss talking to you!!! HOW ARE YOU!?

Popular posts from this blog

WEGO Health: Superpower!

Guest Blog Post