I Have Landed

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello Everyone! Just returned from a trip visiting my parents out of state so I have some things to share. Right now I'm just getting caught up on laundry, sleeping and downloading pictures. Overall, it was a good trip but I'm not a fan of airports because this girl is easily confused! However, I do love to fly (and it shows). Oh and I'm not a fan of commuter planes in rainy weather either (and it wasn't over Seattle believe it or not). More on all of this later; just giving you a little teaser plus having this out there I'm committing myself so I don't get lazy.

I have the rest of the week off (tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY! I'm not bashful or anything - ha ha!) so I need to renew my driver's license and play. Starting Monday, I have to report to jury duty. Not excited about that but oh well.

More to follow...

blog comments powered by Disqus Powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP